New Patient Registration
If you wish to register with our practice please speak to the receptionist at your nearest surgery who will be happy to assist you and will give you a new patient registration pack. The pack contents are below and we encourage you to print them off at home before you come in. Please ensure you supply completed copies of all forms for each family member who wishes to register.
You will then need to hand in your completed forms and provide one form of personal identification plus proof of address.
Registrations will not be processed unless the forms are completed and we have the forms of ID and proof of address.
All patients are registered under a named GP of the practice but are able to see any doctor as their preferred practitioner when the need arises and if there are available appointments.
1. ALL PATIENTS - GMS1
2-3. ALL PATIENTS - Summary Care Record
4. UNDER 13 - Practice Questionnaire
5. UNDER 13 or Proxy Access to Online Services Registration Form
6. OVER 13 PRACTICE QUESTIONNAIRE
7. OVER 13 - Patient Online Services Information Leaflet
8. OVER 13 - Patient Online Services Registration Form
GMS3 Temporary Services - For Patients residing near Practice short term